Heating System Tune-Ups & Maintenance
Like maintaining your car and other home appliances, having your oil heating system serviced regularly is important for its operation, your safety and cost savings. Schedule your tune-up in between heating seasons to be sure your equipment is ready when colder weather sets in.
What’s included in a Dutch Oil & Propane annual heating system tune-up?
- Tuning the oil burner with replacement parts, including nozzle, filter, and pump strainer
- Vacuum cleaning of furnace, smoke pipe, and chimney base
- Lubrication of motors, bearing, and shafts
- Annual replacement of standard size air filters
- Efficiency test for proper mixture of air and fuel to burner specifications
Don’t worry about the condition of your heating equipment this winter. Give us a call to schedule your annual tune-up today!