The importance of a smooth operating system
Normal usage along with general wear and tear can take a toll on your cooling system after each summer. Airborne dirt and debris can clog filters and affect proper and efficient operation, causing wear on fans, motors, and moving parts within the system; this makes annual A/C system maintenance important.
A/C System Tune-Up Consists of:
1. Cleaning or replacing air filter(s) as needed
2. Checking refrigerant charge (r-22, r-410A, etc.)
3. Cleaning coils (indoor & outdoor)
4. Checking electrical connections for abnormal
5. Oiling motors and inspecting moving parts
6. Adjusting settings for maximum efficiency
Just like a yearly tune-up for your heating system, having one of our skilled and fully-licensed technicians service your cooling equipment before the summer heat is in full force can provide you with significant savings on your energy bills. An A/C system that runs smoothly reduces the amount of energy needed to operate the equipment, in turn saving your money on your electric bills throughout the summer months.
Contact our office to schedule cooling system tune-up and keep your home cool and comfortable this summer.